Introduction | Breast Augmentation Chicago
Dr. Jay Pensler, MD is a internationally renowned plastic surgeon located in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Pensler best known for his specialization in Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants, Breast Reduction, Liposuction, Rhinoplasty and Gynecomastia surgeries.
Dr. Pensler provides highly personalized and comprehensive breast augmentation procedures from his Chicago, IL office. His philosophy regarding the plastic surgeon / patient relationship is based on trust and has earned him one of the most respected reputations as a plastic surgeon in Chicago.
Dr. Pensler utilizes the latest advanced techniques to provide the best natural-looking results possible for your breast augmentation / breast implants procedure. Questions about having a procedure? Contact Dr. Pensler today via our web form or call 312-642-7777 to setup a no-obligation consultation to get answers to your questions, and review the extraordinary care and results Dr. Pensler provides each of his patients.
Dr. Pensler in a few words…
– Harvard educated Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with a private practice in Chicago, Illinois for more than 25 years.
– Rated ‘Best In Class Plastic Surgeon’.
– Awarded as one of America’s Top Doctors in the Nation for the last 10 years.
– Achieved top ratings for his plastic surgery procedures on Vitals, HealthGrades, MakeMeHeal, Google+, RateMDs and other plastic surgery rating websites.
Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Medical School: University of Chicago
- General Surgery: New York University
- Plastic Surgery: University of Texas
- Craniofacial Surgery: Harvard University
Breast Implant Guarantee
Dr. Pensler’s silicone gel breast implant patients are now automatically enrolled in a 10 year breast implant guarantee against capsular contracture and breast implant rupture. Dr. Pensler is so confident in the Mentor breast implants and his meticulous breast augmentation techniques that he is willing to operate without cost to you in the rare case of capsular contracture or breast implant rupture. In the very rare case that your breast implants need to be exchanged because of capsular contracture or rupture within the next 10 years, Dr. Pensler will perform that procedure at no cost to you.
If you would like a breast implant consultation or other plastic surgery procedure in Chicago please contact Dr Pensler’s office today via our web form, or call 312-642-7777.
Jay M. Pensler, M.D
680 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60611